Monday, January 30, 2012

The shame of 26


I fell short this week. Mostly because I let my tracking get disorganized.
Last night Sarah texted me that she was deadly short (she'd spent the weekend with some in-land relatives and hadn't seen a single vegetable in days).

She hustled off to the store for smoothie ingredients.

I still hadn't erased my chalk board from the week before, and wasn't super accurate with my paper tracking last week.

Also last week another friend said she was planning to try The 28, but only after she put a chalkboard in her own kitchen. I mostly thought that was funny, but tracking your 28 in a highly visible way is actually pretty important in realizing your goal each week.

1 comment:

  1. Wednesday I'm gonna write a post about how to turn a Sunday evening meal into a seven fruit/veg meal. I Tim Gunned it at the last hour.

    ReplyDelete